Windows 7 - Install a printer via print server
Modified on 03/09/2016
1. Click on the Window button in the bottom left corner of your screen.
2. Type \\"server name" in search field
- Elementary Schools, type \\lanai
Middle Schools, type either \\fowstaff, \\twastaff, or \\hazstaff, depending which school.
- High Schools, for TUHS type \\tuhs-Print, for THS type \\ths-pserver
- Hibbard Administration bldg, type \\hood
3a. Double click on the desired printer from the list that opens.
3b. Installer should just run on it's own.
4a. If you want to make that printer your default printer, in the printer window that opens after installation is complete, go to Printer on the top toolbar.
4b. Choose Set as Default Printer.