How to print students' current calculated report card marks. This is useful for parent/teacher conferences.
Generating a Progress Report
1. From the grade book menu, select "Progress Report."
2. On the progress report screen, change the "summary method" pulldown menu to "report card standards."
3. The first time you use the progress report screen, you won't see any report info for your students. After generating reports for your class (covered below) you will see a preview of the report as well as when the report was last generated.
After generating reports
4. Before generating your reports, select the options you want to have show up on the report. We recommend the two selected options shown below, but you can try the others to see if they meet your needs. Options that are not available for this report will have a greyed out checkbox, "show points" for example.
5. Optional: Enter & save notes that you want to show up on the report
6. Click the "generate all" button in the lower left corner. This will pull data from your grade book and build the report. You will see a warning that any customizations (removing assignment/standards or overriding previously generated marks) will be lost. Any comments you entered will be preserved. Click the blue OK button.
7. After the report data is generated, click the "Print/Email" button. Note: On the screen that loads next, you will see the option to email the report to parents/students. Please do not do this as we do not send student grade information via email.
8. From this screen you can print the report for individual students, selected students, or your entire class. Remember, do not use the email option.
9. Sample report output below. Click image to enlarge.