How to quickly load all course aligned standards for each of your sections.
You now have the ability to load all of the standards associated with your current section with just one click. Important to remember:
1. From the Grade Book menu, select the "Set Up Class Standards" menu item.
2. On the screen that loads, you will see any existing standards that you have brought into the class already. In the first picture below, no standards have been brought in yet. Click on the "Load Standards from Course Alignment" link to load the standards associated with the current course.
Before loading standards
After loading standards
3. Verify that the method of calculating the overall standard score (from individual scores) is set the way you want. On this screen, the calculation method is called "Agg Method." Click the Edit button to make any needed changes.
4. Use the class switcher (pictured in step 2) to switch classes and load standards for your remaining classes for the year. You will need to load standards for any new class added mid-year.
5. Now, when you create a new assignment or edit an existing one, all of your course aligned standards will be available for selection without having to search for them first.
New assignment/edit assignment screen showing course aligned standards