The example below copies assignments from the 2013-2014 school year to the 2014-2015 school year. Adjust your dates to reflect your current school year. Secondary teachers, make sure the source and destination classes are in the same semester, S1 to S1 or S2 to S2.
1. From the grade book menu, select "copy assignments"
2. On the copy from screen, select the previous school year. Select the class and period you want to pull assignments from. Select individual assignments or use the "all" checkbox.
3. At the bottom of the page, click the "next" button.
4. On the "Copy To" screen the current school year should be selected. Make a grading period choice.
5. Select your target class(es). You can select multiple classes in the first row and use the green down arrow to push that selection down to all assignments below. Use the small grey x in the top left corner to remove classes.
6. Change the assignment date and, for assignments that use them, the assignment due date to the current year and the date you want. You can make any other adjustments you want, but changing the date is essential.
6. Click the "finish" button. The assignments will show up in your grade book.