TeacherVUE: Introductory Training Video
Last modified on 01/05/2021
An introduction to the areas of TeacherVUE that are used on a frequent or daily basis.
The video below provides an introduction to the most commonly included areas of TeacherVUE including the following topics:
- Browser compatibility and logging in (01:02) <-- Time marks in parenthesis.
- Changing classes (02:48)
- Taking Attendance (3:17)
- Working with seating charts (5:48)
- Running reports for your class (09:20)
- Running reports and looking at data for individual students (13:42)
- Opening the student Health and Demographics screens. (14:17)
- Opening StudentVUE as a Student (15:20)
- Communicating with students and parents (16:02)