How to sign in to an iPad to gain access to the TTSD app catalog. This is also called "enrolling in Jamf."
1. Power on iPad.
2. Select language (English) & Region (United States)
3. On the "quick start" screen, tap "set up manually"
4. Select “TTSD” network
5. Some status messages will briefly appear on the screen.
6. On the next screen select "Set Up as New Ipad"
6. On the "Remote Management screen, tap "Next."
7. Log in to Tigard Tualatin SD 23j JAMF- Sign in with your TTSD username and password. Tap "Next"
8. Tap “Get Started”, then proceed to tap on settings to enter password for email.
9. You are done enrolling! Some apps will automatically download, others can be downloaded through the Self Service app. You will probably see a message about editing the home screen. You can just dismiss it.
1. Click the Mail app to setup your email and calendar: If you received “cannot get mail”, click OK.
2. Enter your email password when prompted
3. Set a passcode when Passcode requirement window appears (passCODEs are required on your iPad to protect your Mail - NOTE: you will use this on the lock screen. A passCODE is different than your TTSD email password)
Your email and calendar events will appear shortly
If prompted, click “OK” to allow these apps to download. If prompted to login with an Apple ID, click Cancel.
Some Apps (Google Suite: Drive, Sheets, Slides, Docs, Classroom) will automatically be pushed to your iPad
Click the Settings app, Tap the “Apple ID Banner” (found at the very top of the screen - Sign in to your ipad)
Enter your Apple ID (same as your TTSD email = firstname.lastname@example.org)
Enter your Apple ID password (likely different from your ttsd email password)