Synergy: Running a perfect attendance list
Last modified on 04/03/2020
How to determine which students in period attendance schools have had perfect attendance.
Go to Synergy SIS > Attendance > Reports Period > List > ATP403 Period Perfect Attendance.
On the options tab:
- Choose the date range to and from
- Select Unexcused Absence and Excused Absence from your Absence Definition Reason Types
- Check all applicable boxes in the Absence Reason section. Recommended is everything but Excused Tardy, Health Room, School Related and Unexcused Tardy
- The tab should look like this when you are done
On the Sort/Output tab:
- Change your Output File Type to Excel
- Delete the Section ID line from the Sort By area
- Hit Print
- You will get an Excel spreadsheet with much more information than you will need
- Delete all columns except columns G - J
- If you are looking for perfect attendance over the whole year, you will still need to check the list against enrollment dates