This KB article shows detailed steps to install the NetSpective SSL certificate manually on a Mac computer or an iPad that isn't in JAMF.
1. Go to http://enroll.ttsd.k12.or.us/mac
2. Open the zip package that got downloaded
3. Go through the installation process
4. Open Keychain Access app in Applications >> Utilities folder and search for a certificate named netty.ttsd.k12.or.us
1. Using Safari browser (not Chrome), download the certificate at the bottom of this KB article
2. Click Allow when "This website is trying to download a configuration profile. Do you want to allow this?" message pop-up
3. Choose the appropriate device to install the certificate
4. To turn on SSL trust for that certificate, go to Settings > General > Profile. Click netty.ttsd.k12.or.us Configuration Profile. Click "Install" to install the certificate
5. To turn on SSL trust for that certificate, go to Settings > General > About > Certificate Trust Settings. Under "Enable full trust for root certificates," turn on trust for the certificate. When prompted, click "Continue" for Root Certificate.