1. Download Epson WorkForce ES-400 driver from EPSON website. If you are installing the scanner on Windows platform, please select the appropriate operating system.
2. Install the driver by double-clicking on the EPSON icon as shown below
3. After the driver installation, it will prompt you to plug-in the scanner
4. Power on the scanner and plug the USB in to the computer
NOTE: It may present you with more software updates.
5. Open Epson Scan 2 application in your Applications folder to scan document