Install NetSpective SSL Certificate on Android
Last modified on 04/03/2020
How to install a root certificate on an Android phone
- Download the NetSpective SSL Certificate at the bottom of this article.
- After it is downloaded, tap on it to start the installation.
- Authenticate, as if your phone was locked, using your PIN or fingerprint.
- Name the certificate, for example, TTSD certificate.
- Select the use: VPN and apps
- Tap OK.
All done! Your TTSD android device should now function correctly on the district network.