Remind Setup for Teachers
Last modified on 09/23/2020
Remind is a communication platform that makes it easier for educators, students, and parents to work together. Remind allows for the sending of messages via SMS, in-app notifications, or email and phone calls without sharing personal contact information. Remind is now officially supported at Tigard-Tualatin School District.
- Review the TTSD Remind Communication Guidelines
- TTSD teachers, log into REMIND website: https://www.remind.com/
- Log in with TTSD Google account.
- Your current classes and students will automatically be loaded from Synergy.
- Review your Classes
- Classes include both Students & Parents
- Send a WELCOME message to your class (parents and students) to let them know how you will be using Remind. (TEMPLATES)
- Using Remind to Send Messages
- Using Canvas to Send Messages.
Why did Tigard-Tualatin School District choose Remind?
For the 2020-2021 school year, Tigard-Tualatin School District will use Remind for the primary purposes of:
- direct teacher to classroom/student/family communication
- communication on athletics
- direct to teacher/coach/family lia communication to students/families.