How to connect to your TTSD Google email, calendar and contacts on your mobile device. Includes instructions for iOS (iPhone/iPad) and Android.
Follow the instructions below to set up TTSD e-mail, calendars, contacts & tasks on your iOS or Android mobile device.
1. Sign in to Gmail.
2. Click the gear in the top right.
3. Select Settings.
4. Click Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
5. Select Enable IMAP.
6. Click Save Changes.
Based on iOS 11
1. Open up "Settings" on your device.
2. Click on "Accounts & Passwords" on the left side of your screen.
3. Select "Add Account," then select Google as the account type.
4. Enter your full TTSD e-mail address then, on the next screen, your e-mail password.
5. Verify that Mail, Contacts and Calendars are all toggled on (to the right). If you turn on "notes" as well, you can view your iOS notes in Gmail.
6. Tap "Save." Your account is now set up. It may take a while to download all of your emails, contacts & calendar events.
Once your Google account is set up, you will want to delete your old account from your Android device. Until you do so, you will see duplicate emails, contacts and calendar events.
1. Tap on the Email icon
2. Tap on the Exchange account name
3. Tap "settings"
4. Tap on account name
5. Tap "Remove"