Different ways of looking at student attendance information in TeacherVUE.
There are several different ways of pulling up student attendance data in TeacherVUE, either for individual students or for your whole class.
1. Sign in to your class in TeacherVUE.
2. Move your mouse over the "Reports" button. A menu of available reports will appear. Elementary attendance reports will start with "ATD" and secondary attendance reports will start with "ATP."
3. Once you click on the report name it will run the report in a new window and eventually give you a PDF of the report. If you get a "No Data Found" message, this indicates that no absences/tardies had been recorded for students in your current section.
1. In your seating chart, click in the middle of a student picture.
2. In the menu that appears, select "StudentVUE" to open StudentVUE as that student.
3. On the left side of the page, click "Attendance" to view their attendance in list view.
4. Click on the "Calendar View" link on the top right to view their attendance on a calendar.
1. In your seating chart, click in the middle of a student picture. In the menu that appears, select "Period Attendance" (secondary teachers) or "Daily Attendance" (elementary teachers)
2. On the screen that opens, you can view days with attendance activity or totals by clicking on the respective tabs.