Canvas: Grading Concluded Students in Your Grade Book
Last modified on 03/27/2021
You can EDIT the grades of s concluded student, you will need to "RESTORE" them TEMPORARILY to add the grade
NOTE: Students will be able to see these past courses while their enrollment is "restored", so it is IMPORTANT to Conclude them after you have entered the necessary grades.
"Restore" A Student
- You MUST view Concluded Students in your course: (To VIEW concluded students, See KB article: https://kb.ttsd.k12.or.us/articles/view/834)
- From Grades, click on the student
- A side pop-up appears, click on the students name again.
- Scroll down to "Memberships" and click "Restore" for this individual student to enter grades for the course. IMPORTANT: Return to complete this process with Concluding "Student Enrollment", so they don't see duplicate Canvas course cards and become confused.
Concluding "Student Enrollment"
- After updating the student's grade in this course, return to the student detail screen to "Conclude" the student from the course again.